El Cibolo, the largest of the three fort sites, has 21 rooms that accommodate 44 persons, double occupancy, with two triple occupancy suites. Bedding configurations vary depending upon the individual room. A number of our king-size beds can be reconfigured as twin beds and we have rollaway cots. La Cienega, the second in size of the forts, has 10 rooms that can accommodate at least 20 people.
Corporations and associations such as Amoco, BR Energy, Marathon Oil, Morgan Olson, YPO, and others reward their employees and members with trips to the ranch for fun, conferences, team building, and relaxation. Nonprofits organizations and a number of government entities also use our facility. Several locales at the ranch are suitable for roundtable discussions, breakout groups, and executive leisure activities.
- The Great Hall in El Fortin del Cibolo is ideal for meetings of up to 42 persons arranged around tables.
- The large veranda of the headquarters hacienda at El Cibolo adds the elements of fresh air and openness to the creative process for groups of up to 20 persons.
- The hacienda and fort at La Ciinega lend themselves to smaller groups for more private sessions.
- For larger functions, particularly those involving children, auxiliary bedding is available.
- Many activities around the ranch are tailored for team building, such as:
- Trail rides by horseback, mountain biking, and hiking
- Fishing, hunting, sporting clay shooting, and other outdoor sports
- Humvee tours
- ATV tours
- Rio Grande rafting trips
- Outward Bound-type group functions
Amenities such as massages and facials, swimming pools, and hot tubs add a range of invigorating options. Meals can be tailored to specific requests and special menus, including fine wines, or can be conformed to a corporate theme for almost any business or social function.